Thursday, August 23, 2012

Art I'm Working On - Stencil Monsters

 I've just started a new little photo/mixed media series.  I think I'll make it part of the Senses series since it's inspired from a piece I did a while ago called "Monster".  Basically I take a photograph of an average scene or object.
 Then I work out a little sketch of a monster that fits into the scene.
 Then I make a little stencil of my sketch.
Finally I stencil the sketch onto the 4x6 print.  I figure I can make multiple copies of these and maybe even sell them (for a cheap price online).  I've got a few more photos that I'm working on, and once I finish them I'll post them here.  Once I get enough for a small series, maybe I'll start selling them.  Unless you're interested in this one, in which case, let me know and I'll make sure you get a copy ASAP.

Later